This calendar lists professional and public events run by the NHAA and others.
Scroll down for listings and click on the links for detailed information on each event.
NB: Listings of events run by other organisations or individuals are supplied for information purposes only and do not constitute NHAA endorsement of content, products, organisations, or people.
A clinical approach to achieving optimal cell regeneration
WA 16TH OCT | SA 17TH OCT | VIC 18TH OCT
NSW 21ST OCT | QLD 24TH OCT | NZ 2ND NOV
TIME: 6.00pm – 9.30pm (AU) | 12.00pm – 4.00pm (NZ)
Autophagy is the body’s adaptive mechanism of intracellular detoxification and rejuvenation; clearing away cellular debris and toxins, so that the cells and cellular components remain robust, restored and functional.
A dynamic and practical seminar where participants will explore:
• How autophagy can benefit your clients for disease prevention and longevity
• Fasting and activation of nutrient sensing pathways
• Key therapeutic targets of autophagy, such as insulin and inflammasomes
• Evidence for the metabolic benefits of fasting for cellular health, including heat shock proteins and adaptive cell signalling
• How fasting affects your client’s hormones and endocrine system
• Benefits and pitfalls of current popular prescriptive diets: paleo, high protein/low carb, high fat/low carb and plant-based diets
• The circadian rhythm of cells and the SCN in response to calorie intake
• How to address the challenges of using fasting in clients who have gene variants such as MTHFR, with nutritional workarounds that will restore their energy and mood fast
• Fasting myths: When fasting is and isn’t appropriate for your client
Early Bird Rates:
by 7th Aug: $70
by 18th Sep: $90